The BPS targets are pursued through: the quality policy, the company organisation, the investments in research and development.
All the BPS resources are permanently finalised:
• To manufacture products according with the maximum quality and
safety international levels.
• To keep a constant level in the technological research, choosing the
most suitable manufacturing processes and materials, enabling to
and safe units, according to the
laws/regulations and existing technical standards, environmental
friendly units, with permanently improved quality
and the research of reduced costs.
• To realise solutions and accessories, also “on measure”, able to
satisfy any new requirement of the client.
• To select only qualified suppliers in order to guarantee high quality
• To follow suitable manufacturing, assembling and quality control
procedures, in all the production steps.
• To perform an careful final testing on 100% of the manufactured
• To guarantee the traceability of any single manufactured item.
• To reduce as much as possible the delivery time.
• To supply a suitable pre-sale and after-sale technical documentation.
• To offer products and services to competitive prices; supply to the
clients pre-sale services free of charge.
• To sustain to any level of the company an active, adequate and
effective quality policy.
• To activate the necessary plans to follow the main target: “Customer